I may have jumped the gun on purging the browser caches. I'll do that again now.

Joshua

On Oct 12, 2005, at 10:14 PM, Matthew Weymar wrote:

On 10/12/05, joshua schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
we had a power failure.

Sorry to hear about that. That's a drag.

some of the slaves failed; things are coming back up now. everything should be fine shortly.

I'm no longer experiencing problems cited previously, but finding that posts are not updating to my page.

I'll give you a link to the post I'm talking about:
http://del.icio.us/userx?v=2&url=http%3A%2F% 2Fwww.educationsector.org%2F&title=Education%20Sector%20-%20Home% 20Page

But I guess you can't view that can you?

When I load that URL, I see that the post has been logged and noted, but it doesn't show up on http://del.icio.us/userX

I assume this too is related to your power failure, but figured I'd mention it in case somehow it's not.

Matthew

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]