The new functionality on the tag bundler is great.  It is so much easier now.

I have a suggestion for the next version.  It would be nice if you
could add "compound" tags to your bundle... I have tags that serve as
"parts"... they're not really valuable unless I combine them with
another tag... for instance I have the tag design, but it's only
really useful in searching when I pair it with another tag like web or
graphics.  I'd like to be able to add that combination to my bundles
in a format such as "web+design".

And it would also be nice if you could navigate to your bundles
through a url and share them with RSS feeds... that way if you have
friends who are only interested in a particular set of your interests
they could subscribe to the bundle.

Good work on the changes so far!