Scott Stirling wrote:
Sure, I didn't know there was a separate list for bug reports. Not
that I give a shit what several thousand people need to see.

It says on the about page, very clearly, "Please send questions, comments, bug reports etc directly to the me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
and " delicious-discuss is an all-purpose mailing list for chatting with other users."

Is any part of this confusing?

I backpedaled for a sec and thought it might have been the upload
utility at http://www.julian-bez.de/delicious/. But I also tried
adding one of the same URLs via IE and Firefox using the "post to
del.icio.us" _javascript_ bookmark. Same thing happened.

You pull the description from the <title> of a Web page. If the title
has any HTML entities, they get put in the description field of the
delForm. Hit submit and it appears as the escaped literal in the
description of the URL on my links page.

Arbitrary example: http://www.ipoditude.com/

It's not us, it is the importer. Reposting an item that is already posted only edits the item and does not clobber your old information.

Joshua