I have started playing with the delicious REST API (making a .Net wrapper to use for several potential projects) and I was wondering if there's a way to query another user's posts/tags?  Currently it looks as if whoever is authenticated is the only user that results can be returned for, and the documentation doesn't have a querystring variable name specified for sending a username in the API urls.

I suppose I can resort to string parsing the JSON API results to grab the info I need (mainly a list of user's tags and posts) but I was really hoping that there was a way to do it through the REST API since it would be so much cleaner.  Shouldn't the two offer basically the same functionality anyway?  Why is there disparity?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks much!!