My friends and I started out by using for:, but we stopped because we all ended up subscribed to each other's main del.icio.us feeds anyway, so we saw all new items as the other person found them and they didn't have to send them to us. That said, it is a very useful feature with a lot of potential, especially if it is expanded to allow you to send links to non-delicious users.