It isn't so much a concern to me, but I thought it might be friendlier
to your servers if I'm doing several hundred calls at a stretch--and
all the more so if there are a hundred other people doing likewise.

But if it isn't a problem for del.icio.us, then I won't worry about it either :)

Thanks,
Chuck