Hello!

Is there any tool that can help me automatically retag all the links I've already posted? Based on the text content of the pages and based on the most popular tags used by others for the same links.

Same goes for description and bundles.

Why the need?

Everyday my "tastes" on tagging evolve and ... now I'm no longer pleased by the tags I chose for old links. Retagging hundreds of links is too much work.

Also, regarding bundles ... there are many ways of thinking about tag bundles: bundles by different semantic levels, meaning, ideas, etc.

Delicious should have some automatic bundling and tagging.

Also ... how can I view all the links of a bundle? How can I search the text content of pages (and metadata of multimedia files, such as, but not limited to, jpegs and mp3s)? How can I delete *all* links with the tags I want (automated multiple links removal)?

The single best feature of Yahoo! My Web 2.0: search text content of web pages you've bookmarked.

Pardon me if some of (or all) these stuff have been asked before.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future