yeah, the missing red tags are a bug. we'll fix that soon.

i'll add this all to the todo list

On Nov 22, 2005, at 11:19 AM, Karthik Kadirvel wrote:

Joshua,

The new look is better. If somehow one could choose
switch between the popular tag cloud and popular link
without going to a new page it would be better.

I am using FF1.0.7 on WinXP Pro. When I click the "see
more popular tags" on the main page, the tag cloud I
see is all blue. I am logged into del and I dont see
the common tags in red color. Is anyone else having
this issue ?

Also, in the del.icio.us/for/username page shouldnt
the hyperlink "username" link to del.icio.us/username
? Currently it links to the same page i.e.
del.icio.us/for/username

Karthik

joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]