something like this is definitely coming.

joshua

On Jan 4, 2006, at 12:06 PM, Brendan Frey wrote:

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I had a thought regarding the inbox and for:. Is it possible to have some type of indicator to let you know when there are new items in your inbox/ for? As a workflow, it's a bit annoying to remember to check every few hours in the for and inbox to see if there is anything new. An ideal, and minimalist approach would be something like:

Your bookmarks | inbox(3) | for(12) | post

As the top bar. Meaning 3 new un-visited entries in your inbox, and 12 new bookmarks tagged for: you. This would really be helpful in my situation as we use delicious to share bookmarks among a group of people, and I subscribe to the other users. I guess it would be possible to use RSS to handle this, but it would really be nice to be able to use it plainly through an html interface on any machine without need for RSS setup.

Thanks!

joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]