Del.icio.us doesn't have private links right now, though I believe it's on the development TODO list.

So, sorry, if you don't want people to know you're bookmarking things you'll either have to create another account for the naughty stuff or try out another bookmarking service that lets you create private bookmarks (there are others out there).

Good luck keeping mom and the gf in the dark!