On Feb 5, 2006, at 12:22 PM, sheila miguez wrote:

* btw, I'm sure someone must have considered list recency and primacy
effects with respect to recall? anything interesting from that which
informs this discussion? e.g. Someone haves a vague feeling that they
saved something, and will possibly remember that it was close in time
or far in time. at least they could partition their data based on this
to do a sort or search, no?

Yeah, but the list really forces the partition to "recently" and "everything else"

I doubt users can recall "i did that a month ago" vs "i did that three months ago" unfortunately.

Joshua

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]