I'd like to second that request... I'd love to be able to tag all my local files!!!

At first I was going to say "but not until we can have private bookmarks" but it doesn't really matter I suppose if other people can't actually access your computer... I don't know if there's any security risk in exposing your directory structure or not.

But yes, tagging files is a good idea in my book!
Lindsay