Back in October Joshua was talking about some exciting social features
in development, which would make this sort of collaboration very easy.
That was right before the acquisition, and I haven't heard much about them
since.

Joshua, would you care to comment on the current schedule for those features?

We'll gladly interpret no response as "I'm chilling on my new yacht in
the Carribean, suckas!"  8^)

notes from October:
http://hybernaut.com/joshua-schachter-berkman-visit

--