Well, there's a number of different things I'd like to expose, and it seems to be challenging to cover them all.

I want to expose the commentary, since that seems to indicate a much higher level of interest on the part of the bookmarker; this seems to have a nice texture and is pleasant to read.

I want to expose who found this, especially those that found it first, as a sort of incentive and/or props, even more especially the first finder.

I want to expose recent activity at the top of the page (the part with the highest attention.)

I want to minimize the number of cluttered links; I don't really think the big pile of links is all that useful. I remain unconvinced that people click on the tag links.

I want to remove the frequently duplicated titles (people very rarely change stuff; this seems to be another indicator of more information.)

I want to definitely keep the pages from being exceedingly vertical (in the case of things that are very frequently bookmarked.)

I really like the per-month chunks in general; it seems like a better way to group things.

So we'll continue to work on this stuff, I guess.