Yeah, this was checked in accidentally and never announced. It'll probably come back, though.

Joshua

Ian O'Donnell wrote:
Is it currently possible to retrieve a similar "set of items for a given tag" as a JSON?

Right now I can retrieve a JSON object with items that I have tagged using:
Previously I was also able to retrieve items tagged by any user (I think by using the following):

At the moment though, this no longer appears to work. Beyond RSS and HTML, I found it useful to have this broader set of tagged items (beyond just my own personal set) accessible via JSON as well to allow more interesting sorting and manipulation of results.

-Ian

Joshua Schachter wrote:
Use the RSS feeds to get a recent set of items for a given tag.

Joshua