Apologies if this has been covered here, but...

I notice that the posting page is no longer showing all of my tags.

I miss seeing all of my tags on this page A LOT!

Also, it seems strange to me, frankly, as it smacks of the kind of "tag
suggestion" Joshua has objected so vehemently to in the past.

I now find myself having to bring up my del. page to get a view of all of my
tags so that I can make sure I'm including all of the tags I want for a given
post - or spelling them as I've spelled them in the past, e.g. - all of which
seems kind of silly.

Again: This is fixable via Greasemonkey - and if I have to, I will - but ...
I'd rather not have to.

Tks,
Matthew