the greasemonkey script is useful for two reasons:
- it integrates posicious with delicious (adds a link to it next to "your bookmarks" so that you don't need two different bookmarks in your browser toolbar)
- it shows up the posicious cloud when you post using delicious.

you can still use posicious without the greasemonkey script... but you won't have those two features. you can still go to

http://mamato.webminutes.org/posicious/cloud/user?id=dbinner

or whatever your delicious login is and view/edit your cloud.

after using posicious for a few days now, the most useful thing i find about it is that:
- spending the time to arrange your tags helps clean them quite a bit.
- i also end up tagging things better because i understand better how i used to tag and thus try to stick to that way. basically i have a few umbrella tags which act as categories (ex. politics, culture, programming...) and a set of meta-tags (article, blog, reference...). for each post, i try to make sure i have a category tag and a meta-tag.

so i do quite appreciate the cloud view for posting (it also works great with recommended tags and tab completion). on the other hand i could probably deal with not using it all the time since i now have that posicious cloud map in mind...

           mamato