It looks like we can't handle SSL endpoints on our end, I'll see about
upgrading this part.

Joshua

  _____

        From: ydn-delicious@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of shileiofchina
        Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:48 AM
        To: ydn-delicious@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [ydn-delicious] about "daily blog posting"

        I want to integrate del.icio.us <http://del.icio.us/
<http://del.icio.us/> > with live spaces
        . you know ,live spaces has supportted metaweblog API

<http://spaces.msn.com/members/carnage4life/Blog/cns%211piiOwAp2SJRIfUfD\
        95CnRLw%211047.entry
<http://spaces.msn.com/members/carnage4life/Blog/cns%211piiOwAp2SJRIfUfD95CnRLw%211047.entry>
 > . So i want to daily post my bookmarks to live
        spaces .Here's how I did:

        1. Log in to del.icio.us <http://del.icio.us/ <http://del.icio.us/> >
        2. Open the URL del.icio.us/settings/
        <http://del.icio.us/settings/ <http://del.icio.us/settings/> >
<username>/daily .eg: shileiofchina
        3. Click add a new thingy
        4. Fill out the form with these values
        ⁃ job_name: whatever, doesn't matter
        ⁃ out_name: my MSN Spaces alias, e.g. tom
        ⁃ out_pass: your Mobile publishing secret word
        ⁃ out_url:
        https://storage.msn.com/storageservice/MetaWeblog.rpc
<https://storage.msn.com/storageservice/MetaWeblog.rpc>
        <https://storage.msn.com/storageservice/MetaWeblog.rpc
<https://storage.msn.com/storageservice/MetaWeblog.rpc> >
        ⁃ out_time: the hour of the day in GMT you want the links
        published, e.g. 7 corresponds to midnight in Seattle
        ⁃ out_blog_id: leave blank (I think; could be part of my
        problem)
        ⁃ out_cat_id: leave blank
        5. Click Submit Query
        (I 'm sure the above is correct)
        This should produce a new blog entry with a summary of links posted to
        your del.icio.us <http://del.icio.us/ <http://del.icio.us/> > account
in the last 24 hours.But
        with this setup for my live Space, I get this error result:

        results:Running at Sun Jun 4 07:17:15 2006 GMT<br>Fetched 1
        items.<br>posting error was: 500 Can't locate object method "new" via
        package "LWP::Protocol::https::Socket" <br>

        please help me!
        Thank you .

Yahoo! Groups Links