  _____

        From: ydn-delicious@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex
        Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:05 PM
        To: ydn-delicious@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [ydn-delicious] + next to related tags gone? or never
there?

        Am I missing something? When I look for tags by typing a url
like...
        http://del.icio.us/tag/download
<http://del.icio.us/tag/download>
        there is a list of related tags. I could have sworn that there
used to
        be a little "+" next to "related tags" so you could add a tag to
the
        url instead of just replacing the tag in the url. Am I just
inserting
        my fantasies into reality, seeing the future, or did Yahoo
actually
        take this feature away?

Yahoo! Groups Links