  _____

        From: ydn-delicious@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Lott
        Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 12:20 PM
        To: ydn-delicious@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [ydn-delicious] Change Date of post?

        On 9/7/06, Darren Chamberlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:dlc%40sevenroot.org> > wrote:
        > How about tagging these as read:YYYY/MM/DD or something like
that?

        Sure, thanks for the suggestion. But the problem remains that
the
        feed, which shows the most recently read X books still won't
show the
        most recent titles because the date doesn't change when they are
        updated and I add titles a lot quicker than I read them :)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: