Well if you cache the JSON you get from del.icio.us, then I suspect
you'll be fine.

Especially since it will probably spread like wildfire through
del.icio.us/network, so every time someone visits their connections
will be pre-cached. The person got it from  someone in their network
who already looked at the page which pre-cached _their_ network.

But if it looks like you'll overload del.icio.us, you might want to
consider queuing requests and telling people to submit their username
and come back later.  Then when you finish pre-loading their network,
tag a link to their personalized page with for:username!

George
--
George Hotelling
http://george.hotelling.net/

On Oct 24, 2006, at 7:55 PM, Kevin Curry wrote:

> How can I share this with the community in a way that stays within
> the lines without sacrificing usability?  Or maybe the right
> question is CAN I share this with the community?  I think it’s both
> useful and interesting.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional