I'm seeing something similar when I try to create a live bookmark in my
firefox:toolbar.

I have only seen the desired result once, but it was removed when I tried to
delete a duplicate next to it.  This made me think I should have just
restarted, but many restarts later I can't get the desired live bookmark to
show up again.

-Rob

On 10/26/06, Jerrold Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This may be a very stupid question from a new user, but I don't fully
> understand the synchronization between del.icio.us & Firefox via the
> del.icio.us Bookmarks v1.0.43 extension. I've made changes to my posts
> through the FF sidebar, only to watch them revert back to what I just
> changed a few seconds later. I've also made post changes on the
> del.icio.us website only to see the same post displayed with different
> tags on the web and in Firefox? Am I doing something incorrectly?
> How long is the lag time between the browser extension and the web?
>
> In a related question, my tags don't always update correctly on my
> del.icio.us page. A tag I rename or delete will typically remain and
> and also display an incorrect post count.
>
> :: Jerrold Smith

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional