Hamish MacEwan wrote:
> Yes, please retain and redirect the old and remove the pain of having
> to use it. I loved del.icio.us but it is so pr.ecio.us to type. Well
> done on getting delicious.com

I disagree.  Part of the uniqueness of del is the clever domain hack.
Simpy, Spurl, et al, are much the same without the distinctly cool name.
Retain del.icio.us as the canonical form, and redirect other variations
to it.

> The
> whole point, for me, of del.icio.us is to have access to my links from
> browsers I don't control

Ditto that.  The sharing/networking is a useful side benefit.

Tim
--
Tim Larson
West Corporation, Interactive TeleServices