Hi.

I'm trying to rename one of my tags, from Airline to
Fluggesellschaften. So I go to
<https://secure.del.icio.us/settings/a.skwar/tags/rename>, select
"Airline" and enter the new name "Fluggesellschaften". I then click on
"replace tags" which will, after a short period of time, show me the
message "All instances of 'Airline' have been replaced with
'Fluggesellschaften'" in red. But the tag has not been renamed :(

I'm also not successful in deleting tags. For this, I go to
<https://secure.del.icio.us/settings/a.skwar/tags/delete> and select
the tag that I want to delete ("imported", in this case). I hit the
"delete tag" button and get a confirmation message of "All instances
of tag "imported" have been deleted" shown. But the tag is still there.

Anyone else having problems renaming or deleting tags?

Thanks,
Alexander