since i'm experiencing this -- with only 19 items in my database, and *without* performing any searches -- i'm going to go ahead and write support about this issue. if i commit to yojimbo, i'll have hundreds of items before too long, and i'm concerned about the issue worsening as my database grows.

thanks,

-merv