I've started using Yojimbo to store my longer code snippets and I find the tagging and powerful search really useful in quickly locating the code I'm looking for.

What I would love to see (hint!) are some BBEdit (even TextWrangler's got them) style features. Not a lot, just the option to color and indent my code without it actually being colored in RTF. I'd also like to send the selection to BBEdit's cursor point in the current window. This latter I could likely do with AppleScript, but not the former.

Is anyone with me on this one or do other users have a better solution they'd like to share? (I do use Clippings too).

Regards,

Pat