> 2007/11/12, Adrian Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > You can set your keychain to lock automatically after a period of
> > inactivity - does this accomplish what you want?

Well, this indeed seems to work. It was not immediately obvious where
to find this setting in Keychain Access. It's not in Preferences, but
in the Settings for the 'login' Keychain (I guess that's what it is,
the one with the same name as your short user name). Select that
Keychain in the upper right pane of Keychain Access, then choose Edit
-> Change Settings for Keychain <username>. Then you get a dialog box
where you can enter "Lock after x minutes of inactivity".

Jan Erik, you might want to look into this also...

Thanks again,
Jan Pieter