Good { morning, afternoon, evening } all,

We are pleased and proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Yojimbo 1.5. This new version adds support for images as a first-class item type, improves built-in searching performance and Spotlight accuracy, and includes bug fixes and minor refinements based in no small measure on your feedback. :-)

Please take a few moments to read the change notes, available here:

    <http://www.barebones.com/support/yojimbo/current_notes.shtml>

This upgrade is available free of charge to all registered Yojimbo 1.x customers and can be downloaded from the Yojimbo software updates page:

    <http://www.barebones.com/support/yojimbo/updates.shtml>

Complete text of the press release is here:

    <http://www.barebones.com/company/press.php?news_id=168>

The Yojimbo demo has also been updated; anyone not currently using Yojimbo
is welcome to download and try it out:

    <http://www.barebones.com/products/yojimbo/demo.shtml>

Yojimbo requires Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later, and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5. We strongly recommend use of the most current system update available (10.4.11 or 10.5.1, respectively). Yojimbo is a Universal application which runs natively on both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs.

Enjoy,

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.