On 11.12.2007, at 12:54, Matt S. wrote:
i am new to Yojimbo and am loving it so far. I cannot figure out how to show the formatting palette above my notes however. All that shows is fonts and colors which opens those palettes in another window. The screenshots on the yojimbo site show the align, tabs, etc. How do i get this view?

When the cursor is inside a notes text field you can toggle the formatting palette by pressing command-r.

The according menu entry is "Format -> Ruler -> Show Ruler". I am not a native speaker, but for me a "ruler" is not very intuitive.

Sebastian