On 12 Dec 2007, at 14:25, Jacob Lyles wrote:

Any ideas how to implement in Applescript a check for empty Web Archive
items? (i.e. Failed downloads)

I've only spent a few minutes with Yojimbo, so I'm a real beginner as far as scripting it goes.

This code finds some of my web archives that don't appear in the browser.

tell application "Yojimbo"
        set i to every web archive item
        repeat with j in i
                if comments of j = "" then
                        set flagged of j to true
                end if
        end repeat
end tell

It's as if the source URL and the comments field agree only when the web archive has been downloaded.

I'm probably talking nonsense again...