On Dec 12, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Mark Hessman wrote:

Missing Sync can be set up so that it only syncs selected Yojimbo collections, from what I've heard. My question is: can this be a tag collection, so that Palm syncing is determined by the presence of a tag I put on the item -- and so that the item can live in the collection it "belongs" in from a topic point of view?

i.e. say I have "Home" and "Work" collections, and certain items within each of them are tagged with "Palm". Can I create a "Palm" tag collection and have it be what syncs to the Treo?

Mark, to my knowledge, MissingSync (MS) does not allow you to sync "tag" collections only regular "folder" collections to your Palm. My experience with MS's Yojimbo sync conduit has been a poor one. I often have notes on my Palm that were _not_ synced to YJ and visa- versa, so your milage may vary.

Good luck,

Jacob