On Dec 20, 2007 12:21 AM, Ivan Pan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I noticed the modification date of the Password record did not change
> when I updated the Comments field or the Name field. Is this an
> intended behavior? If so, how can I 'touch' the record, i.e. change
> the modification date?

I see the same behavior here. Anyway, you could briefly change the
username or password to mark it as modified.

My Backdate Items script only provides buttons to change the creation
date or the creation & modification dates together, but it would be
straightforward to make it change only the modification date. At the
time I didn't realize that all modifications don't necessarily change
the modification date, as you've discovered.

http://anoved.net/2007/05/backdate-yojimbo-items.html

Jim