On 1/2/08 at 11:31 AM, Robert Occhialini Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake thusly:

For now I will just keep copying the entire body text. The issue with that is that it loses the context I would have gotten from the header information. That context is critical in my opinion.

Anyone have a workaround or other method to accomplish what I am trying to do?

Applescript

One script should be able to grab all the needed data from either E'rage or Mail and place it into Yojimbo. I use Mailsmith myself or I'd include my script for it in this email. If you wish I can send/post it as an example though it won't work for either of those apps.
--
Any government big enough to do things for you is big enough to do things to you.