On 1/8/08 at 11:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Cradock) wrote:

I've seen a few remarks on this list about Webjimbo, but I am curious
to know what the Bare Bones folks think of it. Are they
pleased/annoyed/flattered/indifferent that there is this third-party
web interface for Yojimbo?

Webjimbo is a clever product which clearly fills a need which some of our customers have (but which I don't personally share). Adrian's clearly put a lot of effort into it, and as I recall, it accesses our customers' data using a means that we have created for that purpose (namely, the AppleScript interface).

So although Webjimbo represents a feature that we'd be unlikely to implement ourselves in that form, we've no objection to its existence per se. :-)

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.