On 15-Apr-08, at 8:54 AM, Michael Klouda wrote:
1) The ability to create a check box next to any list items so that if my notes include to do lists I can check them off. Currently I use a method where i italicize any work in progress in a list, bold any priority items and change the color to grey when they are completed. I use Yojimbo for my GTD application.

Agreed. 10.5 has a system-wide ToDo framework now, and it would be great for Yojimbo to support this, but the drawback would be dropping support for 10.4. I don't think that will happen just yet.

~Ted