I see a lot of messages out there requsting Yojimbo did a lot of
things it doesn't and I just want to tell the developers I'm quite
happy with Yojimbo the way it is. Maybe a few bugs need to be fixed
but please don't give in to "feature creep" and try to make Yojimbo
the kitchen sink application. I keep Yojimbo running 7x24 and don't
want it to become a hog on resources. Yojimbo does what it does and
does so very well.

Thank you Barebones!