Option-* creates a bullet point, but just the character, no intending or formatting to go with it.

~Ted

On 30-Apr-08, at 6:58 AM, Chris Coldewey wrote:

Hi there,
I'm looking for the quickest way to activate bullet points from the keyboard while in a note.

Currently, I Cmd-R to reveal the ruler, Ctrl-Shift-Tab to the Lists menu, then Down Arrow a couple times to reach the bullet point icon, Return to select it, then Tab to go back to the body of the note. Another Cmd-R to hide the ruler is optional.

Or I mouse it. Either way it seems like there should be a better option for something so simple.

Is there a system-wide keyboard shortcut for activating bullet points that I am missing? Or a way to create keyboard shortcuts for non-menu items?

Thanks,
Chris

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>