I want to start a positive thread on what interesting things everyone
uses Yojimbo for.. Maybe everyone could post one interesting thing
they use the application for, we all might find some new uses..

So here's mine..

I use Yojimbo for saving receipts when I make online purchases. I use
the "Print PDF to Yojimbo" instead of printing out a paper receipt, I
tag it with a few keywords ("receipt", date, purpose, items) and drop
it in a "receipts" folder. I also Print to PDF or download in PDF (and
drop into Yojimbo any relevant Rebates). Very fast, easy and I always
can look back at what I bought. I also Print to PDF any emailed
receipts that I might not have gotten on a web page (mostly when
buying software).