I'm, beginning to like BB's method of tags and searching.

Does anyone have any opinions on how YJ compares to Notebook from Circus Ponies? I like YJ and since Notebook is $20 more than YJ, I haven't tried it. Just wondering if anyone else here has, and can comment on how the two compare.

Thanks,
John