From: Lukas Zapletal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 9:04 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: The bridge with YOKO-CXF (diagram)

Hello,

I have created a diagram with YOKO-CXF implementation of CORBA-WS
bridge. The only one thing I must to implement is Dynamic Web Service
Relay that will allow to contact Web Services which are out of the CXF
framework.

The other direction (WS-CORBA) is not cleas as the other but it uses
similar pattern. The Dynamic WS Relay relays all incoming requests to
the target CORBA service. Since it will be implemented with CXF it can
use IIOP protocol.

Could you take a look on my design and comment it?

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com

--