Kelihatannya permintaannya asli. Ada padang pasir dan cara muat barangnya seperti muat beban onta

-----Original Message-----
From: Suntana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 11:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [yonsatu] URGENT - need help !!

    Subject: Ada yang bisa nolong nggak ?

Hi,

I need your help! Some of my friends will be coming to Jakarta

over the next couple of days, but unfortunately my relative's house does not

have enough room to accomodate them all. They are really friendly and

adaptable. And I've told them not to bring too much luggage.

I would really appreciate it if you can host some of my  friends in your

house or apartment. They will arrive on 30.09.2001 and will  be staying

until the US army completed their mission. I would let them know your address

and ask them  to go straight to your house or apartment.They will also pay

the rents as necessary.

I hope it is okay with you. Please let me know if you can  help me.

I have enclosed a picture of them so that you can see how they are like

and also for you to easily recognise them.

Thank you very much in advance.

Osama bin Laden

Kirim email ke