Hi Gank!

Apa benar typical orang Indonesia kayak gini ?

Note: I didn't asking the original source though, sorry.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:13:32 +0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Milis EL77ITB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [el77itb] apakah kita benar seperti ini ??

Memang beginilah "kebanyakan kita-kita" orang Indonesia .....mau bilang
apa?
Mau tersinggung....?? Tersinggung sama siapa....??!!

I compiled this absurd fact on Indonesian from many friends, especially
foreigners.  At first I felt insulted but I think it is damned right!

You will find one is Indonesian if he/she:
- Turns the mobile phone on as the plane touches the ground and we'll
  hear various message beeps right after.
- Becomes so disciplined when abroad like joining the long que (things
  he hates to do in Indonesia), obey all the rules
  (eventhough they are funny ones).
- Prefer to talk and mingle with Indonesian in an International
  gathering.
- Throws  wastes while driving an expensive car!!!
- Buys a new mobile set everytime the new model strikes into the market.
- Buys the new mobile with sophisticated features but only uses SMS.
- Never reads manual of products he/she buys.
- Carries Chilly sauce and Pop Mie wherever travels.
- Talks during a movie.
- Switch the phone on in a meeting and a movie.
- Equips the mobile with funny ring tones.
- Buys fried chicken, rice and sambal in Mc Donald.
- Buys pirated DVD and computer softwares at Mangga Dua and Ratu Plaza
- Order chilly sauce from waiter everytime eating at restaurant.(Sirloin
  steak with sambal....ehmmm echo)
- Hard to make an applause for a good performance until the MC
  repeatedly says "Mari kita berikan tepuk tangan"
- Enters a cafe for dancing all night long and only orders a glass of
  coke/a cup of coffee (Dinner at home !!!)
- Doesn't know whom he/she shakes hand with in his/her wedding party as
  the guest list is arranged by parents.
- Buys expensive food suplements to get healthy but never does any
  sports.
- Buys state-of-the-art home theatre but never has time to watch movie
  in there.
- Rallies in the street protesting what he/she doesn't really
  understand.
- and many more
- and many many more (please add if you thought of something else...)

--
syafril
-------

.

Online archive : <http://yonsatu.mahawarman.net>
Moderators     : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribe    : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vacation       : <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kirim email ke