Hi mates,

I have found by chance a new tool which turns to be very useful for those
either having a server or insterested in increasing your machine security
level. It is called "DenyHost". This tool has a series of scripts that will
make sure the bad guys keep out of your machine mainly by ensuring no one
can connect to your SSH service if a preset rule has been broken. All you'll
have to do is to set some thresholds/rules and it will takes care people
over coming/breaking them will be banned to all the services you indicate
(ranging from one to ALL of them).

I'll added to our repository in the near future, so everyone can enjoy it
soon.

For more detailled information, please refer at
http://denyhosts.sourceforge.net/

Best regards! ;-)