Hi Tobias,

I honestly miss a post in the forum to communicate users this important
milestone. I think Yoper users should know we have released the official BETA
ISO. If you decide to do so, I'll submit another post in the Spanish forum and
try to spread the word as much as possible.

By the way, the link you posted in your mail are wrong, the good ones are the
next (I figure out you renamed the files and forgot about your mail):

http://88.198.41.209/build/YOPER-3.1-BETA-live.iso
http://88.198.41.209/build/YOPER-3.1-BETA-slim.iso

Best regards. :-)