Hi Marshall,

I'm quite sure what you are looking for is this
http://www.yoper.com/wiki/index.php?title=Developers:All_about_building_Yoper_Packages

Let me know if I'm wrong. Furthermore, if you need any help to bulid your apps
or have any question please don't stop asking. You can use either this means
(email) or chat at Yoper IRC Channel: [EMAIL PROTECTED] , the choice is yours.
If you want to be Yoper packager, let us know too as we will love to have
another member in our Team. :-)

Best regards! ;-)