Hello There,

      This is Pankaj from Photon InfoTech. I have enclosed brief information
about our organization and the services that we offer. I have also enclosed our
corporate brochure for your perusal. I hope these should be of great interest
to you.

      About Photon

      We are a Next Generation Internet Consulting Firm, creating Innovative
E-Business Solutions for our customers. We focus on projects in cutting-edge
technologies, such as Open source, Web 2.0 & SOA.

      In the last 9 Years of our strong presence, we have executed over 1,500+
Projects in a variety of cutting-edge technologies such as SOA, Web 2.0 and
Open source, for over 550 customers ranging from Fortune 100s, Large
enterprises, Software Product Companies to the SMBs.

      Our Major Services include:

        a.. Application Development and Maintenance (.Net & Java)
        b.. Mobile Application Development
        c.. Consulting and Implementation (Web 2.0, SOA/ Web Services)
        d.. Open Source Consulting & Implementation
        e.. Testing Services (manual & automated)
      Check our Website, Photon InfoTech to get more details on our services.

      Would appreciate, if you could give us a convenient time, to discuss a
value proposition about being your offshore vendor.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

           Pankaj Kumar

            Sr.Executive - Business Development
            Photon Inoftech(P) Ltd