Matthew Miller wrote:
Also, Sveta says: wait, don't send that yet, change this:

  confdir = conduit.confString('main','confdir')
  if not confdir:
     confdir = "/etc/sysconfig/"

  confdir = conduit.confString('main','confdir','/etc/sysconfig')

.

Which I *will* take credit for, because I'm the one that suggested the
roundabout way.

I look fine to me, the only minor issues is the indentation, all other yum stuff uses 4 spaces for indentation, this plugin 'uses 2, 3 and sometime 4 spaces, it only a minor issue, so i have added it to yum-utils CVS, it will be available in next yum-utils release.

Tim