Florian Festi wrote:
Hi!

I synced my personal repository to the new, shiny, yum git repository. The web interface can still be found at:

http://www.jur-linux.org/git/?p=yum-ffesti.git;a=summary

It now contains tree branches:

 * master - this is yum upstream
  -> ffesti - this contains my search/depcheck changes
   -> resolveDeps - experimental next step - see below
I was working creating a common "yumguicore"[1][2] and had some problem with dependencies not being resolved right when i rerun the depsolving a second time. (yum-3.2.2), the i tried it agaist the current yum.git head with the changes from the ffesti branch that Seth has merged recently. An now all the problems are gone. Thanks.

Tim

[1] : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TimLauridsen/YumGuiBackBone
[2] : http://repo.or.cz/w/yumguicore.git