Jeremy Katz wrote:
With the mediaid/mediafunc bits being opt-in for API users, if there's a
repo which is media _only_, we should probably just disable it if you're
not using a media-aware frontend.  Attached implements.

This will make it so that we can stick a dvd.repo on the top-level of
the Fedora DVDs which includes a mediaid line.  Then, pirut will be able
to get packages off of the DVD (if it's available) and yum will just
happily fall back.  And it keeps us from having to figure out when
creating dvd.repo what the actual end baseurl will be

Jeremy