seth vidal wrote:
On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 12:07 +0200, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
Florian Festi wrote:
Hi! More testing fun:
The .whatProvides() method is provided by the RpmSack only. In fact
that method should be used anymore anyway. And - ta ta - I still had
some patches fixing that issue. It also moves the cheaterlookup to
contain package objects insted of pkgtups. Can someone please have a
short look at them and commit them? TIA Florian

Looks fine to me and i don't look like it is breaking something, so i
have commited the patches.

one minor problem. Since cheaterlookup isn't protected as semi-private
by a _ or a __ then we could have consumers of it as what they are now:
pkgtups.
Thoughts?
-sv

Yes, that is a possibility, but can't think of a issue where it could be useful outside the depsolver, so i should have been named _cheaterlookup.
I you want then i will reverse the patch ?

Tim